We offer a variety of debonded tile and insurance claim services to policyholders dealing with water damage claims. All of our public adjusting services are tailored to your specific situation and approached from your point of view, not the insurance company's.
- Complete tile floor debonding assessments - We will thoroughly assess the water damage to your home, including hidden water damage such as tile debonding.
- Complete documentation - We document all of your water damage using digital photos, videos, sound recordings, thermalgraphic imaging, and other technologies as needed. In short, we provide your insurance company with everything it needs to recognize the water damage to your home.
- Accurate estimates - We use loss estimating software, local construction costs, and other standard industry figures to calculate the total value of your debonded tile insurance claim. Our goal is to ensure that you receive full compensation for all of your covered insurance losses including water damage that you can't necessarily see such as debonded tile.
- Insurance settlement packages - We work with your insurance company, helping to answer any questions that they may have and supporting your insurance claim every step of the way. Should your insurance company disagree with our estimates or assessments, we'll provide additional information to support your claim. We prepare a comprehensive settlement package containing documentation, reports, estimates, recommendations, and more.
- Correspondence and claims paperwork - Insurance companies require a great deal of paperwork of their policyholders filing insurance claims. We handle all of it, freeing you from the hassles of filling out forms. This is something we do day in, day out. We know what insurance companies expect and how to satisfy their requirements. Why struggle with confusing forms and unfamiliar insurance terms when your public adjuster can handle it with ease?
These are but a few of the many public adjuster services we offer. Contact us today to schedule a free debonded tile consultation.